Enphase Energy Inc (NASDAQ: ENPH) is referred to as a worldwide leader in solar power services, and over the previous 5 years, provided beaming returns for financiers and traders.
Since March 2017, Enphase Energy stock’s 5-year return has actually surpassed numerous of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies, in addition to Tech, ev and home entertainment stocks: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA), Walt Disney Co (NYSE: DIS), Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT), Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) and Alibaba Group Holding Ltd– ADR (NYSE: BABA).
Enphase Energy is a worldwide energy innovation business. The business provides clever, user friendly services that handle solar generation, storage and interaction on one platform. The business’s micro inverter innovation mainly serves the roof solar market and produces a completely incorporated solar-plus-storage service.
Enphase Energy was integrated in 2006 and is headquartered in Fremont, California.
Here’s how the returns break down from March 2017 to present:
- Bitcoin is up from $1,092.00 to $41,585.60 for a return of 3,708.21%
- Tesla is up from $52.63 to $905.39 for a return of 1,620.29%
- Disney is up from $112.14 to $140.30 for a return of 25.11%
- Apple is up from $35.16 to $163.98 for a return of 366.38%
- Microsoft is up from $64.98 to $300.43 for a return of 362.34%
- Ford is up from $11.62 to $16.86 for a return of 45.09%
- Alibaba is flat from $108.04 to $108.30 for a return of 0.25%
And lastly, Enphase Energy is up from $1.24 to $184.52 for a return of 14,780.65%
Source link .