The US-based department of the digital possession exchange FTX has more than doubled its user count in the past 3 months of 2021. This comes as international crypto adoption increases, while the company has tattooed various impressive collaborations.
- The President of FTX United States, Brett Harrison, took it to Twitter to lay out the impressive 2021 growth, suggesting that the US-regulated affiliate of FTX has “more than doubled its user count in Q4.”
FTX US more than doubled its user count in Q4! pic.twitter.com/14xkiix3AX
— Brett Harrison (@Brett_FTXUS) December 26, 2021
- As the chart above shows, the United States branch now has almost 1,200,000 users, all coming on board this year. This follows the business reported a 500% volume increase in Q3.
- Aside from the overall growth of the cryptocurrency space in terms of prices and new users, it deserves highlighting a few of FTX’s significant partnerships finished in 2021.
- It began with a multi-million dollar handle the Miami Heat to rebrand the latter’s home court to FTX Arena. Later, the exchange purchased an advertisement to be featured at the Super Bowl, worked together with the F1 championship group Mercedes, and with Major League Baseball (MLB).
- Separately, the business saw some popular and trusted people joining as ambassadors or acquiring a stake. These included basketball megastar Steph Curry, popular investor Kevin O’Leary, and football legend Tom Brady.
- The exchange also joined the NFT craze by introducing a market for its US-based consumers.
SPECIAL DEAL (Sponsored) Binance Free $100 (Unique): Use this link to sign up and get $100 totally free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Deal: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 25% off trading costs.